Thursday, April 1, 2010

Intentional

Well, my blog went dark for a time, but I have good excuses. Really, I do!

I was in Spain for a week for my job and a couple days of sight seeing. Stories will definitely be coming on that experience! Fortunately, I found an incredible airline tickets and my mom could afford to go with me too!

I've been busy making some new friends. They're absolutely precious. For real. Definitely an answer to 3 years of prayer!

I have a new personal trainer that's been torturing helping me twice a week to get strong and healthy (and beach ready!).

Celebrating my nieces 1st birthday!
Before Cake...


After Cake...

Spending time with this little man....my 6 year old nephew. Yall he's gonna be tall....real tall.

Can you tell he loves his sister? Look at that smile....makes an Auntie proud!

Planning my first adult/non-family/non-couch hopping vacation with some friends from college.  We're cruising to Cozumel and I cannot wait to get to this beach!

And last but not least...writing for Exemplify Magazine over at www.exemplifyonline.com. A new issue comes out on Saturday!! Make sure to subscribe (it's FREE) and each month the magazine will be delivered right to your email inbox!

So, while I've been busy, my blog has definitely been on my mind, and I've decided to be more intentional with what I do here...i.e. actually posting! ha!  I don't want to just write about what keeps me busy...that's what twitter is for. So, keep your eyes open for more meaningful (at least to me) posts around these parts.

Love-love: A


1 comment:

  1. I am excited about more posts.

    So glad you had such a wonderful time in Spain. Also love new friends. I am praying that very thing too (well erhm maybe also moving but that a different story!)

    <3

    ReplyDelete