Monday, April 19, 2010

So Random

Pardon the randomness, but I've got lots going on in this mind of mine...

----------
Last week I had my last training session with my personal trainer.  It was sad to say goodbye to her.  After training twice a week for 12 weeks, she has become a staple in my life. It hurts when staples are removed!  Let's hope I can keep up with workouts without her.  Fortunately, she's emailing me all of the workout plans we did during our time together!

-----------
I don't like to use my ipod when I workout. As a matter of fact, I don't like to listen to any kind of music when I workout.  It ruins my focus. Plus, I like to work through my day as I'm beating my body into submission exercising and music only crowds my thoughts.

-----------
This next link is honor of my bff, Shelby.  She has a thing for leggings but not everyone share's her love. http://uiucnopants.com/ is a blog dedicated to those people who wear their leggings as pants.  According to Shelby there are rules for wearing leggings.  I'm pretty sure these people are not following the rules!

-----------
I've been praying for this girl, recently.  She has given so much of herself to others and right now she needs us. In a major, miracle needing way.

-----------
I'm about to finish the Twilight series again...I hate to admit this is my 5th time reading the books. I'm an adult who loves Young Adult Fantasy/Sci-Fi novels. Hey, it could be worse. At least my favorite books aren't Harlequin Romances!

-----------
Speaking of the Twilight saga...did you know a new Twilight novella is being released on June 7??! It's titled The Short Second LIfe of Bree Tanner and it's about one of the "new born" vampires that was created by Victoria in book 3: Eclipse. It was originally supposed to be included in The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide, but it would have doubled the size of the Guide. Another trivia factoid for you is that the actors who play Victoria, Bree and Riley in the Eclispe movie read the novella.  Which means we will get to know more about their side of the story in the movie!  {You can actually read more about that at www.stepheniemeyer.com.}

-----------
Like you couldn't already tell, I'm such a book nerd. So, of course there are many I want to add to my personal library. Last year I got into the habit getting all of my books from my local Library.  The ones I loved I added to my wish list on www.amazon.com, but the wallet is tight yall! So my wishes have remained just that.  Here's a link to my wish list {Hint, Hint}


-----------
Wednesday is Administrative Professionals Day and I just found out I get to do something really fun that day! I love my job!


-----------

Had enough randomness? Ok, Ok. Before I go though, here's a link to my Madrid pictures ;)


2 comments:

  1. I like your randomness as well, and I loved your Madrid pictures. I was there last March with my friend Nicole and we LOVED IT! That's on my official 'I could live in _____' list.

    ReplyDelete