Friday, October 3, 2008

Mini NYC Wrap-up

I've been home from NYC for 3 days and all I want to do is go back!  
The trip started off a little rough though.  My flight was cancelled because Delta could not locate an FAA approved fire extinguisher to put on the plane!  They gave me a meal voucher and booked me for a later flight.  That would have been fine, except my second flight was delayed 3 hours because NYC was experiencing a nor'easter!  I finally got to NYC 8 hours later than expected, but was so happy to finally get there!  
The rest of the weekend consisted of some serious bonding with 2 of my best friends, and going to the Pure Life conference.  My heart and soul were completely rocked by God.  I wish I could tell you everything, but some things are too precious to put out there for the world wide web to read.  I will tell you that spending time with Shelby and Tanner really really blessed me, and reconnecting with Amy and Shelby was the best gift of the whole weekend.  
I wish everyone could have friends as good as mine!
Here's a link to my NYC pics.
-A

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more, awesome weekend! We HAVE to make this happen more often! I went through my notes, line by line with Ross and Stephie... haha- soooo good!

    ReplyDelete