Monday, October 6, 2008

Christmas in October

Being the planner that I am, tonight I started writing down what I want to get my family for Christmas.  In this day and time, it pays (rather saves) to start Christmas shopping now, rather than later.  It's the only way to Christmas shop on a budget.  This way I can pick up things as I find them.  
I am not sharing my gift ideas this year because some family may read this blog!  I've also made a decision to not exchange gifts with friends this year.  I want to dedicate my resources to my every growing family.   Not only is my last sibling engaged, but my brother and his wife are expecting another baby!  I get to be an aunt again!  
OK, enough Christmas in October...
-A
PS.  I LOVE my nephew!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe- I already have three people's presents bought and finished. :-) I love planning and shopping early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning, saving and shopping for Christmas early are all fine. But if you start listening to Christmas music I'll fight you.

    Consider yourself warned...

    ReplyDelete