Friday, May 1, 2009

Daily Peek 4-29-09

Wednesdays have turned into one of my favorite days of the week. Not only does it signal the half-way mark to the weekend, but it is also the night that I get to spend an hour with 40+ 4th and 5th graders during children's choir. Do you know what's even better? I get to teach a new craft project to a group of them every! You KNOW how much I love crafts, and to share that with these kids is pure joy for me! This week, however, I was able to put some of my other skills to use. For the past semester, all of the age groups have been practicing for the BIG end of the year musical. So, this week, all of the choirs got together to practice the choreography, and yours truly got to run the lyrics from the gorgeous tech suite. Friends, my love of technology rivals my love of crafts. "Yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see. Always and forever!" Kip, Napoleon Dynamite

No comments:

Post a Comment