Sunday, May 10, 2009

ABC's

So, over on facebook people are doing the "ABC's of Me" in their notes and tagging people. If you want to do it, cool. If not, that's ok too. :) A - Age: 27 B - Bed size: Full, there is not a real need for something bigger right now ;) C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom! D - Dog's name: Never had a puppy....it will be one of the first things I buy when I get my own place one day. E - Essential start your day item: Shower F - Favorite colour: Pink G - Gold or Silver: Gold H - Height: 5ft 6in I - Instruments you play: none and I find that quite tragic J - Job title: Assistant to the Dean K - Kid: None yet ... but I do have a nephew and a niece! L - Living arrangements: share a house with my mom....she makes a pretty great roommate :) M - Mom's name: Leslie N - Nicknames: Ali, Al, Sis, Auntie, Ali-bird, A-lee-sahn O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None! P - Pet Peeve: Assuming....you know what is does Q - Quote from a movie: The love between a man and a woman is holy too. Just because you love a man doesnt mean you love God any less. God gave you that love and it's up to you to figue out how to spend it. - The Sound of Music (not verbatim, but you get the picture) R - Right or left handed: righty S - Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sis in-law, 2 step-sisters, 2 step-brothers in-law T- Time you wake up: 6.30ish U- Underwear: is necessary. V - Vegetable you dislike: Okra...yuck W - Ways you run late: underestimating the time I need to get everything done in the morning. X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, arms, foot, leg Y - Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy things to eat! My current favorite are pumpkin cookies Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants, monkeys, giraffes, zebras....i like them all

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favorite facebook things...it is a quick and fun way to learn more about one another :)

    I forgot to tell you I LOVE your new header it is beautiful....as is your photo :)

    ReplyDelete