Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just What I Needed

Alright, based on my last post, Decisions, it's not hard to guess that I'm going through some stuff right now, but it is not all bad! I promise. Some really fun things are happening despite {or maybe because of?!} some recent life events.  On the tail end of a couple difficult weeks, tonight was one of those fun things, and just what I needed.

Laughing with friends, making a new friend, living vicariously through the scent of their BBQ, eating gourmet popsicles, sitting on the sea wall with a best friend talking about what could be, sharing dreams, speaking words of healing, and giggling about how ridiculous we can be sometimes. Tonight I realized I'm going to be OK...I am ok. I'm better than OK. I'm excited and renewed and hopeful and happy. Most of all, I'm know that I know that I know there's a great story for me to live.

In other fun news, if we're friends on facebook, then you've been seeing my sneak peek photos of a project I've been working on recently. If we're not facebook friends, here's a sneak peek for you too!

Details of what it all means will be shared soon. Trust me, it's exciting. Like chasing a dream type of excitement.

Tomorrow: Pool + Sun + Fun!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a wonderful evening full of beautiful things...and that you know that you know that you know there is a wonderful story for you....being written right this minute :)

    Cannot wait for the goodness of your dream coming to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make my heart happy.
    That's all.
    Just thought you should know.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete