Saturday, May 21, 2011

As of Late

Photobucket

It's time for As of Late, one of my favorite monthly memes. It's hosted by my lovely friend Christy at Critty Joy.

  • Lately I've been finding my passion.
  • Lately I've learned that whatever story God gives me to live is a good story.
  • Lately I'm learning that the wanting is not enough, and that's ok.
  • Lately I'm living Proverbs 16:9 'The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.'
  • Lately I've known God's goodness in challenging circumstances.
  • Lately I've been protected by the peace of the Lord even though my situation should produce anxiety, worry and generally freaking out.
  • Lately I'm learning that trust is not a mystery. You trust or you don't. 
  • Lately I'm owning that fact that I live a whimsical life in shades of gray. 
  • Lately I'm realizing that I really like who I am. Quiet, reserved, loving, deeply feeling, creative, happy, avid reader, intuitive, unruffled, and thoughtful. Take me or leave me. Like my quiet or make some noise.
  • Lately I've been working on a plan...for world domination. Duh!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you joined us dear one. So many of your latelys speak to my heart. Especially the trust ones. And a whimsical life in shades of gray...what a beautiful description.

    And so many of your who I am....are me. :)


    <3

    ReplyDelete