Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vlog! One Word - part 1

Last weekend my very dear friend, Stephanie, and I made a vlog for this here blog.  Yes, folks, it's true. We sat down to discuss Mark Batterson's book, Soul Print, and what one word describes each of us.


One Word - Segment 1 - Stephanie from Alison Hunt on Vimeo.

If you had to pick your one word what would it be? Not the word you wish described you, but the word that is who you are right now. Stay tuned for segment 2 and my one word!

ps. this is not a paid review...we're doing this for our own enjoyment.
Also, if you're reading this in a feed reader, there is a video embedded in this post.
love-love!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! You two had me cracking up! I can't wait for part two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are a HOOT! Love. It.

    I have that book on my kindle must by list. I was actually thinking of using it for a Blog Book Club kind of thing. Still thinking.

    Cannot wait for part 2!!!

    Stephanie's word is POWERFUL and her explanation is wonderful. You have good friends :)

    Soooo jealous of your mini getaway...and the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Part 2 tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Love you guys and love this video!

    2. It took me maybe 30 seconds or so to realize Stephanie's word was not, in fact, "angered."

    ReplyDelete