Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#1 Confessions

Definitely went wild and crazy on my Starbucks run this morning and changed my order ::gasp!:: I even shocked my barista with that spontaneous move. {I could really use that fairy and apparently some more spontaneity in my life}


----

I may or may not have been jealous {3 to 5 times} today.

----

Even though I know I have a writing deadline on the 17th of every month, I still wait to write my assignment until the last minute. I work better under pressure? uhh...

----

When I get overwhelmed I tend to shut down. It’s really unfortunate for the people in my life. {I’m sorry and I’m working on it}

----

On Sunday, two of my friends and I had a spontaneous painting party. You know, paint-a-pretty-picture type of painting. Mine was ugly. That day I knew it was more about the process and not the product. I needed to get some things out that could not be verbalized. {Thank you Jessica and Melissa for telling me you liked it though....you helped me to keep going!}

3 comments:

  1. I just love you! I definitely like your painting. It's different, but it's an expression of you and for that I appreciate it! Next time we paint, it'll be another unique part of you that we get to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica! I just love you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so not ugly but a fun abstract painting brought forth from your emotions. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete