Friday, April 18, 2008

On Several Topics

For those that know the meaning: I met #2 last week...I definitely met #2. In other topics, this weekend involves: Pride and Prejudice (BBC version) watching Alex Parks Carousel Bearded Dragon babysitting Beginning the return to my roots...follicle roots Leading Life Group (topic yet to be determined) Engaging a group of young 2 year old children for 3 hours Book mark making Laundry Grocery shopping It's gonna be a busy one, folks.
I've also discovered my new favorite coffee drink recipe: In this order: 1/2 glass ice 1/2 glass milk 2 sweet-n-lows (or whatever you prefer) 1/2 glass coffee So yummy!
And, finally, it seems that a lot of people are in search of "wonder and awe in God's presence". According to sitemeter.com, many people from around the world have found my blog through a Google search of that phrase.  My blog is #3 on the results list of that Google search! Next post...Planning for the future with a forward focused mentality.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, I want to know what or who #2 means!!! Man- I have missed out.

    Second, what in the world is bearded dragon babysitting? You gotta explain this one to me!

    And leading a life group.. that is so cool you do that!! Is it like a bible study/cell group? What topic did you end up choosing? What topics have you done so far? How long have you been leading a group?

    Aw that sounds fun- what were you engaging the 2 year olds for?

    I also like the book mark making! I spend much of my weekends scrapbooking so I can relate. :) You better bring one of your book marks to show me when you come to visit! I'd like to see.

    And the coffee drink sounds great, too. It sounds like the ice coffee my mom and I make often. Decaf right now ofcourse. :) Only difference is we don't add any sugar or sugar substitute. Just coffee, ice, and the yummy refrigerated flavored coffee creamer. (It takes care of the sugar.)

    So, thanks for sharing! :) TTYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- Its Krissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world??!?! How can you mention #2 and I not hear anything more????!!!!! Girl you better tell me!

    ReplyDelete