Saturday, March 29, 2008

Priceless

messages heard = 3
hours spent in the car = 4
women gathered together = 14,500
revelation from God @ Beth Moore live conference = PRICELESS

I had the privilege to see Beth Moore live on Friday night and this morning. I got to go at the last minute when a friend had extra tickets and offered me one (for free).

I am still thinking about all that she said and all that God spoke to me through her. So, for now, a picture will have to suffice until I have the words to express what happened this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go and get encouraged. I have heard so much about her stuff but have never had the chance to go through any of her material. I'd love to hear some of her nuggets when you have time.

    How are you Alison? Lots of love.

    Jen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my mom and I are going to see her in Atlanta for my birthday in June. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete