Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Photos, Turtles & Tshirts

So many crazy, exciting things are happening right now, and I don't know where to begin.  I'll take you  backwards in time...present to past. I like to live life on the edge and move in a counter-chronological direction {or anti-chronological for all my European friends}. Not really, but I've neglected my blog far too long to not catch you up on the last 2 months.

Let's start with today...
Today submitted a photo to The Pioneer Woman's latest photography assignment - Phone Photos. Out of the {literally} hundreds of thousands of submissions she picks 5 groups of photos with 25-30 photos in each group. Tonight she announced Group 1...and my photo was in it!!!

Y'all, I've been reading her blog for years, and just to have my photo picked to be posted is incredibly exciting!  Winners will be announced later this week. I'll be waiting on pins and needles.

Tomorrow, I'll tell you the circumstances surrounding that photo because it was only taken on Tuesday.

Followed by a story about how I'm chasing a dream.

Love-love,
Alison


2 comments:

  1. So cool!!!!!!

    Cannot wait to hear the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore that your photo was chosen! Makes me happy.

    I too cannot wait to hear the rest :)

    ReplyDelete