Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Major Announcement!

A major announcement was made over on www.exemplifyonline.com today!

Major changes, but GOOD changes.  I will miss writing my monthly column, but what's coming in 2011 is so much more my heart for online ministry!

Make sure to visit Exemplify Online on facebook and leave some love for all of the writers and our editor, Kristen, as we say goodbye to the magazine portion of the website. This will also be where you can stay up to date on the developments of www.exemplifyonline.com.

Thank you for reading my columns each month over at Exemplify Online! It was an honor and a pleasure.

-Alison

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's sad... will miss seeing your writing in it, and reading it :) I looked at their website but am still unclear to what's the next step... any insight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad...the next steps for the website will be rolled out in early 2011 because the details are still being decided on. Most of the ladies who wrote for the magazine have blogs...so if you want those websites, let me know! One in particular is a mom of boys...you might really like her blog!

    ReplyDelete