Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Every month I get to be a part of the magazine team for the incredible ministry Exemplify Online and we are undergoing some pretty major changes!  It's all very exciting and the whole team is behind the ministry founder and editor, Kristen Schiffman (LOVE her to pieces!). I would love for you to read about these changes over at http://exemplifyonline.com and while you're there don't forget to check out the June issue of the magazine where I introduce my new column, In First Person.     

You'll definitely want to get caught up before the July issue releases next weekend. All I'll say is that you won't want to miss the next installment of In First Person. You can even subscribe to have the magazine delivered right to your inbox each and every month!  How simple is that?!

Ok, now that all of the announcements are out of the way, some pretty exciting things are in the line-up for the next few months!

Including, but not limited to:
  • A cruise with four of my college girl-friends
  • Michele's bachelorette party {Don't worry; we like to keep things classy!}
  • A trip to Nashville to visit one of my very best friends 
  • Hopefully meeting my weight loss goal {I'm so close!}
  • The Whitfield Wedding...it will surely be the celebration of the year.

That's all pretty great, but there's still room for the unexpected! Who wants to be my unforeseen happiness? ;-) 


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new template, dear!

    So many exciting things happening in your life. I would love to go on a cruise with my college girlfriends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How's life on the upper west side?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just as excited! Love having you on the team, girl!

    ReplyDelete