Monday, April 27, 2009

Daily Peek 4.27.09

It finally came in the mail! The invitation to FRANCE! In case you missed the memo, I'm going to the South of France for a wedding this summer. :oD It is my first trip to Europe and it is exactly the place I have dreamed of going. I don't really care if I ever see Paris, and I have a feeling it doesn't even compare to the seaside villages of Villefranche-sur-mer. Now all I need to do is learn some French...dont want to offend the locals by assuming they know English (even though I've been well assured that most people I encounter will speak my language). I do not want to give the people of France another reason to not like Americans ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Paris isnt all that it is cracked up to be. The French country side is better!

    ReplyDelete