Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I <3 Books

It is not a secret that I really enjoy reading. I mean REALLY enjoy reading. As in, I read everyday on my lunch break, every night before I sleep, and any quiet moment I can find. Needless to say, I have read a lot of books recently. Tonight I took a mental inventory and realized that almost every one I've read since July is a children's novel! I'm not quite sure what that says about me ;o) hahaha I also apparently like allegorical series. Here's what I've been reading since August 2007 1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling 2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling 3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling 4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling 5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling 6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling 7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling 8. 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper and Cecil Murphey 9. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis 10. The Lion, The Witch and the Wadrobe by C.S. Lewis 11. The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis 12. Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis 13. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis 14. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis 15. The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis 16. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 17. Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott 18. The Unguide to Dating by Camerin Courtney and Todd Hertz (so not a how-to book) 19. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle Currently Reading: A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle Reading builds your brain and according to my 4 year old nephew, "You think with your brains". I want strong brains. Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment