Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Year, A New Rear?

I admit, I'm a bit late on the 2010 Year in Review blog post.  I have a good excuse though! December was crazy. Between health issues, Christmas parties, spending time with family and my man, the blog was put on the back burner.

2010 was a significant year, for sure. It was a year of hope fulfilled and dreams realized.  I had the opportunity to write for ExemplifyOnline, I met my weight loss goal after two years of work, I finally found community and friendship in my city, and a relationship was unexpectedly restored. Month after month, my expectations were blown away. It wasn't without struggle, but it was outweighed by the blessing.

When I look forward to 2011, all I can see is a big question mark. I definitely have more questions than answers, at this point.  The one thing I do know is that this is the first year in my adult life that I, Alison Hunt, do not need to lose weight, and that's pretty darn significant. 

Here's to a year filled with pleasant surprises and surpassed expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment