Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi, again...

So, it seems like I am incapable of blogging on the regular, but I think I'm OK with that. 1) I don't need to and shouldn't post every little thing that happens and 2) I like this no pressure blogging thing I have going on right now.
I don't really have much to say tonight other than God is so faithful. I have a lot of dreams for my life that I've tucked away because the timing has not been right yet. Friends, one of those dreams is in motion. I'm in the first steps on a path I've wanted to walk for a long time. I don't want to go into too much detail right now, but as soon as I can, I will be posting about it all!
Oh yeah! Just something fun is that I will be getting my very first business card today and in a couple of weeks I'll be going on my first business trip. By myself. I love traveling on someone else's dollar! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment