Monday, March 2, 2009

Part 1: The Theme

It's been awhile since I've written about my Process of Exchange, but have no doubt, I am still walking through it.
During the past 6 months I have spent quite a bit of time reflecting on my life story. I love that God gives us each a unique story and destiny, and it's been fun discovering how God has been moving throughout my personal history.
One of my biggest life themes has been my struggle with my weight. What I am now realizing is how this struggle is directly connected to my perception of my relationship with God. I always vaguely knew that the 2 are connected, but it wasn't until recently that the connection has become concrete.
Up next in Part 2: The Weight-y History, I'll bring you up to speed before I talk about how my weight plays into my Process of Exchange.

2 comments:

  1. I've been having similar revelations lately. Can't wait to read what you have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to read your thoughts Alison.

    :)


    You are very wise my friend.

    ReplyDelete