Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Father's Day

Last weekend I spent for days on the Gulf coast of Florida visiting my Dad and a few friends along the way. I cannot sing my Dad's praises enough, but my favorite of his characteristics are his kindness, generosity, and work ethic. He always encourages me to go further and set more challenging goals. Needless to say, I love him very much. We may have had a few rough patches, but these past 3 years have been an absolute amazing time of growth and strengthening in our relationship.

I love you, Daddy!

I also spent time with women I have known since pre-school. These days, that's a long time to maintain a friendship! No matter how many weeks or months have passed between calls and visits, we always pick up as if no time has passed at all. These are women with whom I can cut through the pretense and just be myself.

I have posted pictures of my weekend over on facebook. So, if we aren't facebook friends, request my friendship!

In the meantime, here is one picture for each day of my trip:




1 comment: